Tuesday 10 June 2014

sitting here like...

it's been almost a month since my last blog post and sadly NOT A DAMN THING HAS CHANGED!
i've been on two more "auditions" since i last checked in.
i put auditions in quotation marks as i don't think a print campaign for a coffee shop hardly equates to an audition.
the second audition, which was for a MOW, i got due to my attending a workshop with the casting directors the day before.
my agent even mentioned that i was submitted and wasn't called in, until after the workshop.
initially, i was happy to hear that i impressed them enough to get myself an audition slot but then got a little depressed that i wasn't initially called in.

this entire situation is beyond frustrating.
i keep coming across stories or hearing through the grapevine that so and so booked project and i'm just sitting here like...

i don't want to be the girl who switches agencies every year but honestly NOTHING is happen with this agency.
i'm not one for regrets but i definitely regret leaving my previous agent.
yeah she was rude, yes she was waste.
but at least she responded to my emails and got me in the door every once in a while.

depressed,
TA

No comments:

Post a Comment