Tuesday 16 April 2013

yesterday's audition?


"success has a simple formula: do your best, and people may like it."

so, how did my audition go you ask?


my audition time was 4:10 pm and i got there super early to do my hair and makeup/get in the zone, blah.
anyways, there were three other girls in the waiting room with me - two of which were "visibile minorities", which i took as a good thing for me as it seemed like casting was leaning in that direction.
the girls were in and out of the room at a rapid pace until it was just me in the waiting room.
the casting associate asked me if i was ready and i was like, you know what?



so, i went in and did my scene the way i had rehearsed it and was told to do it again several different ways.
by my count, i must have performed the scene at least 5 times.
i was told my take was wonderful and that it was always nice to see me.
the CD and i laughed at an inside joke (i love that we have inside jokes...) and i was sent on my way.
i'm not sure if i booked the job (*crosses fingers*) but i definitely booked the room.

xoxo, TA

No comments:

Post a Comment